Meridian Soccer - Governance and Operating Policies
See section 8.3 of the MYSA Governance and Operational Policies document.
Fees are not refundable and not transferable after April 26, 2021. Your registration is a commitment to
participate. The process of evaluations and team setting incurs significant volunteering efforts and substantial operating costs.
In extenuating circumstances that withdrawal from a program is necessary, the following course of actions will
• Refund requests can be submitted to the Registrar
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail Box 2486 Lloydminster, SK S9V 1W5
• Refund requests will be submitted to the Board for final decision.
• A 20% non-refundable administration fee will be assessed on all registrations, regardless of cancellation date.
• Medical Refund: A prorated refund, including any late fee, will be issued if a player is unable to participate for
medical reasons. To qualify for a medical refund, a note from a physician stating that the player should not
participate in soccer must be submitted with the refund request.
• Please allow 30 days to process the refund.