Once the last day to register for the season has passed (excluding late registration timelines), please note that all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. By completing your registration, you are making a firm commitment to participate in the activities associated with the season.
The process of evaluations and team setting incurs significant volunteering efforts and substantial operating costs. In extenuating circumstances where withdrawal from a program is necessary, the following course of action will apply:
- Refund requests can be submitted to the Registrar by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to
- MSA Box 2486 Lloydminster, SK S9V 1W5
- Refund requests will be submitted to the Board for final
- A 25% non-refundable administration fee will be assessed on all registrations, regardless of cancellation
- Medical Refund: A prorated refund, including any late fee, will be issued if a player is unable to participate for medical reasons. To qualify for a medical refund, a note from a physician stating that the player should not participate in soccer must be submitted with the refund request.
- Please allow 30 days to process the refund once approved.